I’m sure you’re fed up with calorie counting, fad diets and right/wrong eating choices. With so much info about “eating right” out there…. I understand why you feel like your diet has been broken. And your want to fix it. What if I told you it’s not about fixing anything. It’s about changing the relationship with your situation.
If you want results you can’t eat the things you enjoy. Did you know you can actually be healthy without depriving Yourself?
Cut out everything fun! (sweets, alcohol, fast food, etc) and get results
Stars don’t do carbs, or fats, or too much protein… or whatever.
- Uh. This isn’t even possible
- You’ll have carbs, fat, protein, and you need all 3 for a balanced “diet”
Eating healthy & clean is BORING
- Like.. when you haven’t been exposed to a more natural way for your body that’s sustainable
Losing weight is all about calories in vs calories out
- Yes and no. Yes because this is basic science. No because all calories aren’t the same
My friend ______ did the ______ diet and she lost 1,000,000 lbs!
- Now you go and rearrange your life to do what your friend did, only to find out you hate it, it didn’t work for you and now you’re back to where you started and maybe even gained a few extra pounds
All the tools in the world won’t help you if you don’t get past the mental blocks. It’s not as hard as you think, it can be easier, there’s a way. This is the exact reason why we created the THR!VE Guide.