I am done with the way things are going in the health and fitness industry… and you should be too. I watch so many people have a genuine interest in improving their health and lifestyles only to struggle, get frustrated, and blame themselves for “not being strong enough” to make it work.
With all of the mainstream options being thrown at us at every turn…
…you have to stop eating sweets to get results
…you have to work out at a gym 4-6 days a week for 60-90 minutes to get results
…follow this amazing plan to a T and get results
…you can’t have bread or carbs if you want to be fit
The thing is… technically all of the programs out there, work… or do they?
I see so many people jump on board eager for quick fixes and promised solutions only to watch them fall back into old habits, gain back the weight they lost, and beat themselves up for not hitting the mark.
So clearly something isn’t working… Something is off. This is not ok.
So, here’s how you can be healthy without depriving yourself.
3 simple things.
1. Define what healthy means and what deprivation means. Then Redefine what it means to you.
2. Stop can’t-ing yourself (Why even limit yourself? Who said you can’t?!?)
- “I can’t workout because….”
- “I can’t drink ____ or eat _____”
- “I can’t have a salad while everyone else has a steak”
3. Be willing to ask more empowering questions like:
- What am I doing that is moving me closer to my healthy goals?
- What am I doing that is moving me away from my healthy goals?
Deprivation isn’t the key. Just because that’s what mainstream society highlights… I know and believe that it’s not the answer.
I understand that some things may have tripped you up in the past, keeping you from stepping into the healthy body and life that you’ve been craving. But It’s never too late to redefine, realign, and redesign your health.
Are you tired of struggling? Then jump on the waitlist for the kick-ass bundle we’re about to drop right now. It helps make choosing healthy habits easy so that you can eat and enjoy your life without an all or nothing approach. Join the waitlist by clicking here.