Staying in shape isn’t as hard as you think – it can be easier.
Do you believe one (or maybe all) of these statements about staying in shape:
– It’s hard
– It’s time-consuming
– I can’t do and eat what I want
– It’s not fun
– I can stay on target (be strict) for a period of time, then I completely fall off
– I’m too busy
Here are some truths:
– You don’t have to spend hours working out to get results
– Guess What? Walking Counts (Here’s a hack: Walk around the office or outside while on a phone call)
– Whenever you ask yourself, does that really count? (For example, dancing, running around with your kids, taking a walk while on the phone) HELL YES IT DOES! Change the narrative in your head
“I’m too busy to work out (or insert another excuse here)”– what does this really mean?
Time for some tough love.
– You’re prioritizing other items in your life, and healthy isn’t one the top 3 on your list.
– You’re focusing on the wrong things… we think about the pain, inconvenience, sore muscles, sweaty hair and clothes, the extra “perceived” work it takes and it seems “easier” to avoid it
– You wonder if it’s even worth it
I’m going to be blunt here.
It’s a matter of focus and there’s something in your life you have to let go of.
Find something you enjoy! Stop putting pressure on yourself to do the things you don’t like to do. Shift your focus to something FUN!
Our kickass bundle THR!VE guide is FUN and makes choosing healthy habits easy! You’re going to want to be on the waitlist for the Thrive Guide.